When it comes to an event such as a ball, the hairstyle should stand, perfectly and significantly different from everyday
When you’ve got a formal event to attend, you need to figure out a lot of different variables. Once you decide on the perfect dress, shoes and nail polish color, you’ve got to decide what you want to do with your hair. Luckily, there’s enough hairstyle inspiration out there these days that it’s easy to get ideas about what kind of formal hairstyle will look best on you.
When it comes to an event such as a ball, the hairstyle should stand, perfectly and significantly different from everyday.
First things, your hair needs to match your dress. If you wear a halter neck dress, you will want to wear your hair in up-do with elegant drop earrings so everyone can see the shape of your dress. If you wear a dress with a neckline, you may want to show off your beautiful shoulder blades by wearing a up-do, or you can leave your hair cascading over your shoulders if you want to go for a more elegant and demure look . Once you have decided your desired look to go with your dress, everything else is a lot easier.
Here are some easy formal hairstyles to help you decide:
- If your dress is the real focal point of your look, try a simple updo like chic chignon.
- If the dress you’re wearing is a little plain, opt to have an awesome hairstyle!
- Try curled, side-swept parted look that will dazzle everyone at the event.
- Make a hairstyle full of volume, it’s a loosely pulled up look, it gets your hair out of your face while still framing it beautifully.
- Bun which looks like a rose and is super cute and elegant for any formal event you have planned.
- If you’re a casual girl in a formal world, a hair accessory will help you feel dressed up without feeling like you’re not yourself. Go for a headband and a loosely done bun for a great look.
Source: ES Magazine
Photo: beckibal.rs, Pixabay