The right jewelry to wear with a strapless dress
Women and men have to respect the dress code when they go to the ball.
Pay attention especially to jewelry, which should fit in. The advice is that, if the dress is accentuated, jewelry is less visible, and vice versa.
Many women find it confusing when it comes to choosing the right kind of jewelry for their dress. For that, let us show you the right jewelry you should wear with your evening dress.
1.The right jewelry to wear with a strapless dress: The best kind of jewelry for strapless dresses are chokers and short necklaces.
2. The right jewelry to wear with a sweetheart neckline dress: Sweetheart necklines call for bold and short necklaces.
3. The right jewelry to wear with a V-neck dress: V-neck dress wouldn’t look that good without short necklace with a dangling pendant.
4. The right jewelry to wear with a deep V-neck or a deep plunge dress: Try it with layered her gold necklaces – sometimes they are just perfect.
5. The right jewelry to wear with a one-shoulder dress:A one-shoulder dress always calls for big bold earrings and no necklace, this way you’ll highlight the beauty of your dress.
6. The rigt jewelry to wear with a high neckline dress:High necklines have always been confusing, some people find it okay to add a necklace to it, and while others prefer to just wear earrings, and both ways are totally great. Jumpsuit you can decorate with simple hula-hoop earrings.
Also, don’t forget your bracelets and rings!If you decided to ditch the necklace, then don’t forget to style your hands with rings and bracelets.
When it comes to men, it is recommended that you come to suits or suits that will wear white wipes in your pocket on your chest. Socks should be black, and the male audience should not come with a watch on the Viennese Ball. Instead, they can wear a pocket watch, which is more appropriate for this type of event. What can be universally regarded as male jewelry is watch, and his belt, or bracelet, defines the rest of the jewelry.
Source: ES Magazine
Photo: beckibal.rs, Pixabay